What's new

Wind of Horror Application

What your login is in MWO? Wind of Horror

What battalion are you applying for? 206th?

Do you have a Sponsor? N/A

What is the timezone where you are located? Mountain

Do you speak any languages other than English?
N/A

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit?
No.

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?
Heavy. Midrange, Brawler. Summoner and HBR, enjoy TBR and MK2 too.

Do you have any competitive experience?
None in MWO except watching. Wolfenstein ET and CS:S years ago.

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes.

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm from Montana and I'm 28 years old. Been playing PC games since I was a kid on DOS/Win 95, nerd. FPS and MMORPG addict.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? Watched you guys play at 2017 mechcon and decided to get into competitive MWO.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR? lots of practice, fun & ggs, new friends and mentors.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?
I'm at my computer a lot, have some photoshop skills.

Any other comments?
None atm.

Last edited:

One Last Byte

Sergeant
Black Watch
Hey Wind,

Our main NA battalion (Swamp Foxes) has practice tonight around 9-9:30pm EST. The most important thing for them is that you show up to practices (as opposed to just drop with unit members) as far as finding yourself a sponsor in the unit is concerned, so try to make it tonight if you can. Their normal practices are Monday/Thursday at around 9:30pm EST, with special weight class practices on some other days.

Ascaloth

Private
Death from Above
Greetings,

If you don't have any competitive experience you might want to check the 206th Death From Above. We are setting up a new team to play MRBC Div D and get people introduced to 228th and competitive play.
I'll be online tonight @ 8PM for 1v1 drills and official practice after 9PM.