What's new

Wild Ones Sweep MRBC Asia-Pacific Region

Kageru

Major
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ
Website
www.dailyfailcenter.com
Congratulations to Jay Z and the rest of the 226th Dragoon Battalion, A.K.A.: "The Wild Ones", on their clean sweep of the newly formed Asia-Pacific region of the Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission League, Season Five.

Final C-Bill tallies:
- 228th IBR "The Wild Ones" - 11,260,000
- Australasian Royal Mechanised Division - 8,440,000
- Darkstar Alliance - 4,480,000
- Oceanic Mercenary Corps - 1,970,000

Match summaries can be found at the below links:
- Week 1 vs. ARMD 3:2, 30:23
- Week 2 vs. DSA 5:0, 40:4
- Week 3 vs. OMC 5:0, 40:7
- Week 4 vs. ARMD 3:2, 26:13
- Week 5 vs. DSA 5:0, 40:4
- Week 6 vs. OMC 5:0, 40:3

Deadfire and the rest of the leadership of the 228th IBR, thank you for the continued trust and confidence.

For the Black Watch, Swamp Fox, Golden Talon, and Revenant members who came out and helped us with practice and put up with our shenanigans, thank you for the support, feedback, and laughs.

For the new members of the Wild Ones, great work!  Some of you had only been dropping with us for a few weeks.  For some of you, it was your first competition.  Thank you for letting us keep the drama to a minimum and between us.  You all took the competitions seriously and kept it professional, and I sincerely appreciate that.

Jay Z, thanks for the cool head and dedication to excellence.  I'm proud to be your XO.

W key is WIN key.

Jay Z: It will hold up drunk Friday
Dran: No, not really

Kageru

Major
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ
Website
www.dailyfailcenter.com
Queenblade link said:
Congratulations on obtaining the highest Cbill score to date in all five seasons of MRBC.
Oh my!

borris385

Corporal
Death from Above
Congratulations to all of you that took part in an impressive victory