What's new

Kam1Kaz Application

What your login is in MWO? Kam1Kaz1

What battalion are you applying for? Unsure

Do you have a Sponsor?

What is the timezone where you are located? Central

Do you speak any languages other than English?
Sarcasm, Deep Southern

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit?
I was a member of the BAGr <Barely Adequate Gamers> Unit and played regularly, Decided to join the DSAG<diamond shark alpha galaxy> as the BAGr were barely active

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?
i like heavy and mediums, i enjoy dakka, i also enjoy energy and PPC builds, i have room for improvement all arround

Do you have any competitive experience?
I haven't played competitive since Counterstrike condition zero, i was a member of the {DB} Drunk Brigade, all members were required to have a alcohol based name... handle has stuck with me ever since

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes, i also have discord

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
I love to game, I have 3 kids, youngest of which is 11 months, im 36 years old, and I have a young wife, I played WoW for 10-11 years... I wish i could get that back.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? I've been a huge fan for a long time, I watch most of your streamers, Ive been around the game for awhile just never thought of myself from going any further than solo que, Ive been playing with a few streamers group wise, and I believe its time to try and get out there.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR?
A great time, groups playing games together, Learning more of strats that i can apply to the battlefield.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?
I am a low voltage electrician, i work on camera equipment, minor networking, security alarms- fire alarms, minor sound equipments...

Any other comments?
Im open to any questions, and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

RjBass3

Lieutenant
Officer
Death from Above
Hey Kam thanks for putting in the application. Join us on TS, especially on practice nights (Mon, Thur 9:30pm EST) and look for the green and blue squares.

Our ts address is ts3server://216.155.157.34?password=metagame

We will see you online.