What's new

$4.17 Monthly Premium Time

Vercinix

Captain
Officer
In case you aren't like me and buy every package resulting in massive amounts of premium time, you want the boost PGI has until the 31st.  If you buy a $50 package of MC from their "Boxing Day" you can also spend it for 360 days of premium in their "New Years Sale" .  This basically costs you ~$4.17 a month up front.  Enjoy while you can!

Been hearing a lot of people lately talk about not using consumables in practice because they are c-bill poor so this would resolve this issue for you guys (if you aren't running it already).

One Last Byte

Sergeant
Black Watch
xMarshallx link said:
Been hearing a lot of people lately talk about not using consumables in practice because they are c-bill poor so this would resolve this issue for you guys (if you aren't running it already).
I think it's just me bro.

Vercinix link said:
In case you aren't like me and buy every package resulting in massive amounts of premium time, you want the boost PGI has until the 31st.  If you buy a $50 package of MC from their "Boxing Day" you can also spend it for 360 days of premium in their "New Years Sale" .  This basically costs you ~$4.17 a month up front.  Enjoy while you can!
If you're looking for a cheaper option like me, the $30 package of MC will give you enough for 180 days of premium time and change for about $5 a month.