What's new

228th Shirts for 2015 (Closed, no more order can be taken)

Re: 228th Shirts for 2015 (Orders can be placed now)

When I checked with the post office, they told me it would cost $8 to ship to Australia for a single shirt. Since I add $3 to the price for shipping to the USA, the base cost would be $22 plus extras (name or color) or $32 for the jersey. At that price, there would not be a tracking number, and they said it would take 10 - 15 days to arrive.

Sweet let me check out the designs, I will also want something for the wife.

Mainly so when she brings me beer she can be doing her part for the unit.

I am getting me a couple of these :D

The all of the pending shirt orders has been completed and I will be shipping them out tomorrow. Check your emails tomorrow for tracking numbers if you are still waiting for your order.

If you have not received your order or if I have not sent you a message saying it has been shipped, please let me know. I'm fairly sure I have not missed anyone, but just in case I am putting this here just in case.

Since the majority of the shirts have been printed and shipped, our shirt guy has told me that he will be cleaning the screens that he used for our shirts. This means no more shirts till we can get a big enough order together. I told him that I would like some time to give any last hold outs a chance to get theirs. So he will be doing one more batch run for anyone who has still not ordered.

I am going to make the cut off Tuesday night, and let's say the cut off time will be 11:14:56 pm PST. I will not be able to take anymore orders after that point, so let me know.

Mindwyrm

Corporal
Wild Ones
Any way to get another run of these going for Worlds?  Maybe a Worlds edition even. Especially for those who plan on attending.

dskou7

Private
Swamp Foxes
I'm with Mindwyrm on this. Would love to see another run of these since i missed out on the first one