What's new

228th Shirts for 2015 (Closed, no more order can be taken)

Sorry for the delay, but I am now ready to take orders for the new 228th shirts. (See bottom of post for updated pricing. It hasn't changed, I just put it all at the bottom to make it easier to find.)

[img=600x316]http://i.imgur.com/2BO66nr.png[/img]

[img=600x339]http://i.imgur.com/sx2Lp8O.jpg[/img]

[img=600x339]http://i.imgur.com/StCL4gd.jpg[/img]

[img=600x663]http://i.imgur.com/qERGzj8.jpg[/img]

[img=600x684]http://i.imgur.com/Cslrpgs.jpg[/img]

Shirts are a little more expensive now cause of the design. They are $17 up to XL, $2 extra for each size after. Shipping costs included in the price to the USA. International orders, please contact me with an address before sending money so I  can get a shipping cost.

Money can be sent via Paypal. My address is dcrane9476@gmail.com. Please send the money as a friend, and not like you would when you buy other things online. Paypal will not take a cut of the payment if you send the money that way, and I'm just acting as a middle man to get you guys the shirts.

The shirts are made to order, so there will be a little lag time before the shirt gets sent out. I will send you the tracking information when it is send.

Sorry it has taken so long to get this going, I just got beat up by this holiday season. Working retail sucks this time of year. I also have to apologize for the bad picture quality. I just could not get a good picture of the finished shirt. Feel free to send me any questions you might have. Our shirt maker can also put the design on Hoodies and Sport Jerseys, and I'll find out prices for those that are interested.

EXTRA INFO (added 1/15/15)

Hoodies cost $42 including shipping to the USA.

More Info (added 1/31/15)

Now taking orders for sports jerseys as well.

[img=600x463]http://i.imgur.com/WRB5Hbl.jpg[/img]
Please note that the finished product will vary from the picture.

They cost $27 up to XL size including shipping to the USA. Add $2 for each size after, up to 3XL.

info on the shirt from the website:

4.1 oz., 100% polyester
    Dri-Power® moisture-wicking fabric
    self-fabric collar with contrast back neck tape
    "R" Russell logo outside back neck
    contrast inserts on shoulder and sleeves
    Dri-Power® oval lower right front
    double-needle hem bottom

Also, to people who have placed orders, or people who plan on ordering one, the shirts are made to order, and there will be a bit of lag time before you get your order. Our shirt guy is getting ready to do his first run, but we still have to order the jerseys, and he might wait till they come in. Thanks for your patience.

Extra Info (2/1/15) Consolidated Pricing Info;

Standard Black 228th Shirt: $17 up to XL, $2 extra for each size after, price includes shipping to the USA.

228th Sports Jersey: $27 up to XL size including shipping to the USA. Add $2 for each size after, up to 3XL.

228th Hoddie: $42 including shipping to the USA. Let me know if size is larger than XL, not sure if price difference.

Extra Options:

$1 extra per shirt for a White or Grey Standard Shirt. No option for the jersey or hoddie at this time.

$2 extra per shirt to personalize with your name. Available on every item. Just let me know what you want printed.

Money can be sent via paypal to DCrane9476@gmail.com . Send it as a friend through paypal so that paypal does not take a cut.

Vercinix

Captain
Officer
Re: 228th Shirts for 2015

Zomg must buy more shirts! will be messaging you soon for money info :p

Are they same materials and sizes as the last ones?

Irvine

Mercenary

Those are soo cool!

Jay Z

Captain
Officer
Regimental HQ

They look slick. Do you mind if I get quotes using your design for local printing, it might end up cheaper than shipping to rural 'straya.

C

Cryptic Gamer

I likes

Please enquire shipping to Scotland, UK or like Jay possibly send the design if you don't mind.

Cheers

TheFoxyShortBus

Corporal
Regimental HQ

I'm down for one, I'll find you to get you the details soon.
Will be wearing one of these.

Torok

Corporal
Black Watch

I would love to purchase a hoodie.  Any ideas on pricing?

I have updated my original post, with the price for hoodies (they will cost more to ship, I will have that listed tomorrow). I am still trying to find some jerseys that would look good with our markings.

Re: 228th Shirts for 2015 (Orders can be placed now)

Hope it's not to late to jump on this train, these new shirts look great.

Vercinix

Captain
Officer

Must Resist until Jerseys happen!

Irvine

Mercenary

Can we get them in grey or white?

Kageru

Major
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ
Website
www.dailyfailcenter.com

I could see this design (or something similar) working as a bowling- or polo- style shirt as well.

I'm not sure if I can get him to make them in grey or white. That might require another screen to do a black outline. I will find out.

As for jerseys, I was looking at what he can get. There are quite a few to chose from. What type of jersey do you think would look good? Soccer, baseball, basketball, and football were some of the choices I found.

Vercinix

Captain
Officer

Soccer - Definitely Soccer

What about polo? Some nice polo shirts, maybe?

Then we can all pose for GQ and go yachting sometime.

Kageru

Major
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ
Website
www.dailyfailcenter.com

DannyCrane link said:
As for jerseys, I was looking at what he can get. There are quite a few to chose from. What type of jersey do you think would look good? Soccer, baseball, basketball, and football were some of the choices I found.
My vote would be soccer ... they would be easier for me to wear casually than a baseball or football -style jersey ... and I don't think I would ever wear a basketball -style jersey.

hideyourkids

Sergeant
Swamp Foxes

Im definitely down to get a shirt if it's not too late. Ill message you.

To everyone who is afraid it is to late to be in on this, its not. I am taking orders now for shirts and hoodies, and jerseys as soon as I get the details finalized with our printer. I have already gotten a couple of orders, but the more I get the quicker I can get the process going. Our shirt printer would like to print as many at the same time as possible, since doing big batches of shirts is easier on him than doing them one at a time. I will see if he can do a mock up for the soccer jersey and get me a price on them, since I know quite a few of you are waiting for that.