Unit application by Zauv.

Discussion in 'Recruitment Hall' started by Zauv, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Zauv

Zauv

What your login is in MWO?
    Zauv

What battalion are you applying for?
    318th Heavy Assault "Swamp Foxes"!

Do you have a Sponsor?
    No

What is the timezone where you are located?
    Mountain Time ZoneUTC-07:00

Do you speak any languages other than English?
    No

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit?
    I am currently a member of another unit.

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?
    Heavy/Assault. I prefer gauss + laser, ballistic builds, Pulse, and PPC. I play a variety of different mechs, however I would like to say that the Ebon Jaguar is my best Heavy and the MCII is my best Assault (isn't it everyone's!?).

Do you have any competitive experience?
    no

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?.
    Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
    I'm Automotive Technician that specializes in electrical. I play tabletop war games such as Warhammer 40k & AoS, and I also play

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR?
    I play with DefiantAviator on occasion and he has been teaching me bits and pieces when he has time. Because of that, I want to learn from a solid group of players on how to be a better pilot. I have the basics down, and I know I won't further advance my skills without assistance. Being part of a experienced unit that is heavy on teamwork is something that I value as well.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR?
    I hope to become a better pilot, by being trained by experienced, non-toxic players who strive to always be better and expect better of each other.
    In return I want to represent 228 IBR in a manner in which its reputation deserves. Excellence.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?
    I can help you figure out those electrical goblins in your car.

Any other comments?
    I think I've covered everything.

2. Dom925

Dom925 Master Sergeant

I saw you online Sunday, and please continue to drop with groups whenever you are on. In order to be accepted you will need a sponsor, which you can get by joining us for practice on Mondays and Thursdays, 9:30 pm Eastern time. Look for the green squares in the 318th channels.

3. Zauv

Zauv

Will do!

4. Darklight

Darklight Swamp Foxes Black Watch

Played with him a bit, he is pretty willing to learn and seems to pickup things pretty fast.

5. HavelTheBlocked

HavelTheBlocked Private Swamp Foxes

Did a quick 1.5 hour session of 1v1s, I'll agree with Dark here and say he's quick on the uptake and I saw some improvement just over the course of the matches.